I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.18.2006

A very gross first

It happens in every parent's experience at some point with a newborn... Jordan pooped all over my hand. Yup. It was disgusting. I was changing her diaper when I mistimed it all. She exploded all over my hand, her changing table and the cute outfit she was about to change into. I yelped, grabbed a handful of diaper wipes and tried to clean up, get a new diaper on the girl before she exploded again and keep her little feet out of the puddle of poo.

If my pregnancy wasn't enough birth control... A poo splatter should be.

All is well now. The laundry machine is running, Jordan is hanging out in the bouncy seat and we're listening to yoga music.

No comments: