I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.07.2006

Due Date Day


Last night around 11:45pm, Randy's computer alarm went off to remind him that Jordan's due date was 15 minutes away. I looked down at Jordan who was eating and smiled. I'm so glad I'm not still pregnant. It's a relief.

Jordan slept too much during the day yesterday. She decided to eat non-stop last night between midnight and 4:30 or so. Of course, Cam started trying to wake me up around 6:30. I wouldn't get up, and got to sleep lightly until 9:15. Once again, Jordan gave me 5 hours... But I would have rather had those 5 hours between 1am and 6am. Beggars can't be choosers.

By the way, before my Mom left, she bought Jordan a bassinet... And it looks like she really likes sleeping there.

No comments: