I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.16.2006

Busy day for a rose


I woke up at 7:40 this morning... And realized we needed to get out of the house in 40 minutes if we wanted to get to church on time. So I got Cam dressed, he played with his grandparents and I got Jordan ready and fed before church. Jordan was cute in her little dress and very snuggly with her grandparents before they left town.

Church had a rose at the altar in honor of Jordan today. That was cool. We had enough time after to church to enjoy breakfast at Bread Co. Then off to home to get Cam to take a nap, feed the girl... And go to a birthday party. I actually took both kids to a party. Jordan slept through most of it... I only had to feed her once. Cameron had a ball and got to eat lots of sugar and play around. I'm exhausted... But I had to stay up late enough to watch the first 2 hours of 24. This may be the best part of maternity leave -- I actually have time to sit down and watch the entire series. I haven't been able to watch since the second season.

Now I'm going to convince the baby to wake up long enough to eat... So we can go back to bed.

Days without naps for Mommy are tough.

No comments: