I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.08.2006

Sleeping beauty


I'm trying to figure out how much sleep I should allow Jordan. I have a great sleep process for a baby once she's about six weeks old. But before that time, I'm kind of open to doing whatever needs doing to try and convince Jordan to sleep more at night compared to day. So far... I've found if I just let her sleep, my night is challenging. If I make sure she eats every 2 to 3 hours and give her a bath, she gives me a good 5 hours or so at night.

We did something very big today... We went to church. I put the girl in a dress with little girly shoes that no one saw. We actually showed up a little early! Jordan slept through the entire time we were there... She slept so long, she even slept through a visit with Lynda and Lily! I'm feeling pretty proud about going out in public with the family. I was even ready to feed her in public if I needed to. Her latch isn't as painful as it's been.

Along with our big outing of the day, we've also been fortunate to receive some wonderful meals to eat while we figure out this two-kid world. It's really yummy!! So big thanks go out to Joy, Lynda and Mike!!

No comments: