I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.12.2006

Cranky day

Jordan had a cranky day today. Lord knows if it was something I ate... I was having a heck of a time getting her to burp today. SO all of those missed burps turned into belly bubbles that made her very sad. She was so sad, I never had time to grab a camera and shoot a picture of her sad face. It's pitiful. I'll capture it, I promise.

Randy's dad helped us get Jordan's curtains up in her room. It looks cool... But I think I may take them down and iron them tomorrow. It's sweet, but not totally perfect until I get the wrinkles off.

I'm headed for bed. Jordan was on a strict every three hours schedule all last night. So I think I'm going to head to bed a little earlier than normal tonight.

No comments: