I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.06.2006

Sibling Love



Cameron finally had a chance to sit with Jordan on his lap all by himself. He was so excited. The moment I put her in his arms, he took the task very seriously. Of course, Jordan slumped into an uncomfortable position. And not long after she spent some one-on-one brotherly time, she was bawling. Cameron was okay with it... But not for long. After her cries, he announced, "I'm done now." And I took Jordan away.

The good news: I got some great pictures of the two together. There are more on the Flickr site... But I'm including a couple here.

No comments: