I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.24.2006

Diaper change



Jordan wore a lot of clothes today -- 3 different outfits! Why you ask? Because she grew out of the newborn diapers today. They couldn't keep her from messing up her outfits. I timed t out pretty well... I had 6 newborn diapers left.

I'm starting to see a sleep pattern for Jordan... Midnight to 4am. Then 5am to 8 or 9am. During the day, she's eating almost every 2 hours. The bath last night didn't extend sleep time... So that one night with 5 and 1/2 hours of sleep was an anomaly.

Today I held a class discussion in my house for my leadership independent study. I fed Jordan through most of it. It was fun to talk producing and managing a newsroom.

I had plans to go to the gym... Instead I started cleaning closets. I'm not sure why, but it became an obsession.

No comments: