I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.07.2006

A few days on our own


My mom went home today... And Jordan was really sleepy for most of the day. I went out for a short time to find some baby items. Foe some reason, I'm feeling a bit more worn down today. I'm also dealing with some latch problems. I know Jordan is eating a lot. Her diapers are messy (very baby mustard by the way). But it shouldn't hurt so much to feed her. I'm thinking it's time to find a lactation consultant. I'm not quitting... But I can't figure out how to handle this little girl's little mouth. Cam was so much easier in this department.

No comments: