I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.02.2006

Oh yeah. I shouldn't eat that


We spent a good portion of last night and this morning dealing with my love of Corned Beef and cabbage. I'm thinking the cabbage thing wasn't so great for Jordan's system. But I'm learning her sounds and physical reactions to uncomfort. Her high pitched squeal means there are bubbles in her belly. A big grunt means she's working something out into the diaper.

Anyway. The Silveys came by with bagels for breakfast and they got to watch the poor girl battle with my cabbage milk. She's a trooper. I think for the next few weeks, I'll try to be a little better at watching what I eat.

Other than the tummy oogies... She's still so calm. Cameron's loud yelling doesn't phase her one bit. It's amazing to see how second children adapt.

No comments: