I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.28.2006

I'm a milk machine

The girl ate almost every hour and a half all day. Consider that... If it takes 10 to 30 minutes a feeding, I've had maybe an hour here and an hour there to myself. But that doesn't include burping time and time helping her get gas out of her belly. So I really haven't done much for myself or the rest of the family today. I feel kind of bad about it since we have the Reeves and Wilkins in the house today. Jordan wasn't very social. She was cranky and hungry.

I think she's coming out of the constant feeding haze... She slept through dinner and I even got to give Cam a bath before she wanted to eat. So hopefully we'll have a good night for sleeping. She's certainly eaten a lot today.

No comments: