I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

1.05.2006

Daddy time


Jordan and Daddy have had some great times together already... Mostly involving sleeping. But this afternoon, Jordan and Daddy got to be home alone. I went shopping for 2 hours with my Mom. We needed to find some kind of bassinet for the girl. The man cave needs a little place for Jordan to sleep. Right now, she sleeps on my feeding pillow or on my lap all the time. It's warm and sweet... But I need to get up every once and a while.

So we went through a few stores, I quickly bought some more breastfeeding clothes (I'm not one who enjoys stripping out of normal people clothes) and various baby items. It was nice to be out just a little. I was ready to get home after 2 hours. Oh, we found a sweet little baby Christmas dress for $8.50. The holiday sales rock right now!

By the way, I've uploaded more pictures to the Flickr site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/reeveskids/
I even created a few slideshows. Those are the little boxes on the left side of the webpage.

No comments: