I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.08.2006

We took the plunge

I went for it. I was feeding Jordan this morning and I realized we have a perfect moment to try cereal. So I decided to do it. And I'd have to say, Jordan wasn't that excited. But of course, she didn't all out turn it away, but she didn't really gobble it down like it was a fantastic experience. So after all of my knowledge about if a baby is or isn't ready for solids... She was rather indifferent. She swallowed some, she spit some of it out, So if I get the nerve, I'll try again tomorrow morning.

No comments: