I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.22.2006

200th Post -- With Snot

Yeah. I caught a moment when Jordan looked snotty, miserable and goopy. She was awake a total of 3 hours all day long. We'll see how tonight goes.

I should probably go to bed and not post anymore for today.

But -- This is amazingly, the 200th post about my girl. It proves I'm crazy and obsessive. But I'm also happy that I keep track of her life like this. I'm also happy to be able to share her with so many people.

Oh. One other thing: Jordan was 16 pounds 4 ounces at the doctor's office today. She also turned 25 weeks old. She's such a big girl... And I look forward to when she gets over this case of the gunks. She is so damned pitiful.

No comments: