I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.21.2006

That's no fun

So Jordan was strangely cranky today. She slept really strange last night -- Needed turning over on a regular basis. Sometimes she'd wake up to fuss, but she was just laying there on her side, so I didn't bother her. So when she got up this morning, she was just not her very happy self. I figure it was the lack of consistent sleep. So she did okay at school today... But was obviously tired.

So she went to bed when I brought her home.

But Cam had a loud outburst and woke her up. My overly tired little girl took an hour and a half to recover and get back to sleep. The poor little girl.

Tomorrow we visit our team of doctors and therapists for an update on her care. I'm hoping we can all discuss her prosthetic and how it's not working. She does a lot better without it at this point. So tomorrow is really just a check for all of my team members to meet up and say hi. I have mellowed over my desire to fit Jordan with a prosthetic immediately. As she gains milestone after milestone, I relax more knowing she's going to be fine.

No comments: