I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.29.2006

6 Months Old

6 Months Old!Look who is 6 months old. I can't get over it. And to make the day even more special, I watched Jordan roll over from her belly onto her back for the first time after her morning nap. I was very proud. So proud that I had to rush her downstairs and plop her into the bumbo for 6 month old pictures. She was happy to oblige. Anything with mommy is a happy thing these days.

We're gearing up for Jordan's next incredible experience in her life: Maine. We look forward to putting her up on the rock for her first official Maine picture. And we can start a new tradition - pictures of the two kids at the rocky cove. I'm looking forward to that. The hard part: Packing. Luckily for Jordan, she doesn't have to worry about that part. That's mommy's challenge. Wish me luck. I'm a notorious over-packer.

No comments: