I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.19.2006

New challenge

I forgot to post the biggest change and I guess development in Jordan's and my world.

She's rolling over in bed for the first time... And she gets stuck on her belly. I think she tries as hard as she can to roll back over... But she hasn't figured that out yet. So at least a couple of times a night, I have to get up and roll her back over. I wait a little while, to give her a chance to try on her own. But we just aren't there yet. I am encouraged that she's rolling in bed. That means she's getting more comfortable at rolling and it may encourage her to work on the belly to back movement.

I'm pretty tired these days. I actually took a 10 minute nap this morning just because I had 10 minutes where I didn't have to work and I didn't have to get ready for work. It was a wonderful 10 minutes.

No comments: