I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.22.2006

The big snots are back

Jordan has a cold. I took her to her PM&R appointment and saw the new hand the prosthetist ordered. We all talked about how we need a different way to fit her arm into the prosthetic and I think we're moving forward. The doctors all had to go through this meeting with Jordan bawling. She waited for them too long as she sneezed and coughed and needed Mommy's help clearing her nose.

When she sneezes, her eyes water up... Her eyes are red and bloodshot. It's so sad. I just want to hold and cuddle her. Poor thing.

She took a great nap after the appointment. Randy said he'd never seen her look so tired. I was going to take her to school while I attended a technology session on campus, but she was so drippy and gross, Randy decided to keep her at home to keep resting. Why is Randy home? Cam ended up getting sick at school. He's doing a lot better, so Randy figured he could handle two kids at home.

Good luck to him.

No comments: