I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.01.2006

A new place to play

Swinging with styleJordan's Poppy and Daddy built a fantastic treehouse for Jordan and Cam. And it includes a new swing for Jordan to enjoy her favorite place: Outside. Her grandparents tell me that she was starting to get fussy and hungry when she sat in the swing... And all she did was smile and giggle until I got home to feed her.

Tree house fun for both kidsWe're so excited to have this new play space for the kids. And the amazing thing is, by putting a swing set around a tree, we still have a ton of space left in our yard for running around and playing. It's so cool.

Today Jordan is officially 22 weeks old. She spent it sleeping a lot... AND she officially moved into size 3 diapers. I ran out of size 2 and tried out the size 3... And it fits! I remember doing this with Cam -- I have a hard time accepting it when my baby moves to a larger size for some reason. I usually stuff my child into smaller outfits until I can mentally accept that my child is growing.

Right now I was about to get ready to pump before bed, but Jordan is talking to herself in bed. I'm waiting to see if she gets upset and wants to eat... Or if she's going to fall back asleep. It's a waiting game I'm willing to play... Since she slept 14 hour straight last night and 12 the night before. Waking up around midnight seems a little unusual for her.

No comments: