I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.19.2006

Showing more personality

Jordan is starting to act a little shy around people... even family members and little kids. When someone starts paying attention to her, she'll bury her head into my shoulder. It's very sweet.

She is so happy when she sees children. She's bound to smile so much faster with kids than adults. It's so interesting. Cam was so into grown ups... Jordan is so into kids. It just shows you how different things can be for the first child compared to the second.

No comments: