I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.11.2006

Stinky stinky stinky

Yup. It happened. Jordan actually ate her cereal this morning. I bought this strange spoon-like stick thing and she ate better with it. Anyway. She ate well enough that the big change happened today: Stinky poop.

I try really hard not to talk too much about poop in my mommy blogs... But this is one of those developments you have to talk about. The glory of breastfeeding is how poops aren't that offensive. But eventually you add in extra food and the poop starts to stink. That's what happened today.

I'll never have a non-stinky baby again.

I'll get over it.

No comments: