I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

3.17.2006

This kid can adapt

So I seem to recall back in the day... When we traveled with Cam, he couldn't sleep in other houses. It wasn't much fun at all. Today, Jordan was pretty good at holding to her sleep patterns. She napped a ton and slept 11 hours last night. She gave out all kinds of smiles and attention to folks hanging out and watching the many basketball games. Tonight, she got to bed a bit late... So we'll see how it goes.

I've been struggling with finding ways to get her to turn her head to the left. Today we found out an answer... Although I'm not sure I like it: TV. We have four televisions running at the same time. And Jordan is very interested in the many, many flashy pictures. I might have to pull out the Baby Einstein DVDs and turn her so she watches everything to her left. I'll pitch the idea at our next OT evaluation on Wednesday.

No comments: