I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

3.19.2006

A good phone call

I got home from the long weekend of basketball and found a message on our voicemail from a well-known pediatric PT expert in town. She gave me wonderful tips on how to get Jordan covered under a state program that would really help us get her the therapy she needs without as many insurance struggles. It was a brief and very uplifting phone call. She'd like to meet with us this week and I hope we can find time to make that happen.

I also had a letter from Shriner's. We have our first appointment in three weeks. It's at 7 in the morning and they say it could take three to four hours for her evaluation. It should be interesting to hear what they can help us with.

No comments: