I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

3.08.2006

Kind of blah

It was a dreary looking day outside today. It started with a thunderstorm... which kind of was symbolic of my illness that roared back from Sunday. I'm not sure how I'm going to kick it.

So Jordan and I took it easy to day. We took Cam to school during an awake time for Jordan. We took naps at home. Then we picked up Cam from school during another awake time... Of course that awake time didn't last, she fell asleep on my shoulder as we walked around the hallways. You realize Cam never cuddled up and slept like that. It's pretty amazing.

Jordan has switched the way she likes to be held. She used to like to lay on her back with her body cradled by my arm. Now she likes to be up on my shoulder, preferably my left shoulder. I don't know why. Someone at school says they think it's so she can see more.

Today I tried to put Jordan in a onesie that was for 0-3 months. It didn't come close to fitting.

My little girl is getting big!!

No comments: