I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

3.25.2006

Exercise time

In my quest to get Jordan to move her arm around, I put her on her playmat and discovered one of the toys she was interested in hitting with her little arm. I was so excited, I grabbed the video camera and shot a little video for the first time since she was born. Now that I have an account with YouTube, I figured I'd share her arm action:

It was really exciting to see her interested in hitting and moving her little arm. Go Jordan!

Other than that, she didn't nap very well today. It could be due to her brother's constant crying and tantrums today. Who knows. She's down for the night now (I hope). We'll see how things go.

No comments: