I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

3.18.2006

Bow Head

Bow headJordan's BowI went shopping today. I try not to because I know I'm going to spend money that I don't have. But I really wanted to see what kind of bows the stores had to offer here. So I discovered a store with a bunch of bows. And I had to get some. Luckily, my mother-in-law was with me and jumped in to buy these sweet little baby decorations. And she added something more: A little barret with Jordan's name on it. CUTE.




She slept for three straight hours while I shopped. So the guys who were left at the house didn't have to worry about warming up a bottle. Lucky guys.

No comments: