I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

2.17.2006

We survived

We're in Florida! Somehow we struggled through one of the grossest and unhealthy days of Jordan's life the day before we left town. I learned how babies get rid of excess mucus in their tummies: By puking. It was a miserable time. I've been fretting about Jordan's hydration and I know she isn't gaining weight right now. That kills me.

I have a bunch of stories... But for now, we're hanging in there and I'm trying hard to get the baby healthy again.

No comments: