I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

2.27.2006

I'm pooped

You know how I said Jordan was sleeping a ton? She is still sleeping a lot. But she's still waking up at night. Last night she slept from 9 until 2am. That's okay, but she woke up again at 5:20 this morning. I'm pooped. She's rested.

I spent the day running around trying to get together a big nomination application for a campus teaching award. I don't really know what I'm doing, so I'm learning how to do this as I go. Jordan was incredibly patient with me. She didn't mind where she ate. She slept in her stroller very well. And I was able to snag a private place to work and feed her on campus. That worked out very nicely.

I got both kids to bed by 8 tonight. Pretty amazing. I've watched the A block of the ten... and should probably go to bed as well.

No comments: