I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

2.12.2006

Bulb syringe and goo

Jordan hates the bulb syringe. I hate pulling gunk out of her nose. Hopefully it's helping. Her nose started really running last night. She's not really happy... And trying to sleep a lot. Did I mention how gross it is to use the bulb syringe? I've used it more with Jordan than I ever used with Cam. He was lucky to live in a non-preschooler household. Jordan's world is much germier. (Is that a word?)

I'm a little scared that Jordan can't kick this illness in time for our big trip to Florida on Thursday. I can only continue to drip saline down her nose and suck the heck out of her poor nasal passages.

No comments: