I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

2.07.2006

Not identical... But similar



I'm pretending to not watch Mizzou lose to Baylor... I was thinking about a conversation I had with my Mom on Skype earlier today. She thinks Jordan's first smilelooks just like Cameron's. I disagree... but I do agree they look similar. (Cam is the picture of the baby wearing white - Jordan has pink) The kids have very different head shapes... Similar eyes and noses... Face shape is very different. I don't know. I may be wishing too hard for a kid who looks like me.

BTW - Cam is feeling better. I don't feel much better and I'm still worried about the girl's health. I'm going to call my doctor for advice tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jonthon said...

Thee are some gorgeous little kids! I hope that you are relishing every moment you spend with them. I am already a big fan of paternity leave, and, though this may sound odd, I look forward to being in your position (well, not literally, and not any time soon, but you get the idea...) =) Anyway, tell Jordan I wish her the best!

Keith directed me to his MU profile, and I ended up reading yours as well. I didn't know you kicked it with Pink Floyd roadies - that is so cool! I used to sing in musicals too, so maybe some day we can duet it up. Until then, I wish you the very best, and anxiously anticipate our next rendezvous.

(P.S. I just set up my first wiki, and I'm totally in love...)