I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

2.04.2006

Rough day for both kids

For some reason, Jordan was cranky all day. She seemed to have a hard time relaxing, even in my arms. Naps didn't last long most of the day. I'm not too sure why. But she's been asleep for the last 2 hours in her room... So I'm thinking her night sleep is moderating. I'm sure she'll have an easier time tomorrow.

Cam didn't sleep well last night and that put me into a mood in the morning... I slept in Jordan's room after he woke up to try and sneak in a little extra sleep. When Cam came back from swim lessons and after his nap, it was clear that he was sick and had a fever. That's scary when there's such a little baby in the house. He's on drugs and I don't think he has anything that will get Jordan sick (he has an ear infection).

I left the house to take Cam to the doctor. So Randy got to try to take care of cranky girl. He says he has now rocked Jordan to sleep twice... Two times more than he ever did with Cameron. It's funny how different two kids can be. Cameron was a very uncuddly (I know that isn't a word) baby - he didn't like rocking and didn't like to be bundled in his crib. Jordan loves the cuddles and sleeps better when she's wrapped up in a blanket.

Who knew.

No comments: