I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

7.29.2007

Home again

After two and a half weeks, it's good to be home. Our dogs are acting shell shocked... Like we'd never come home again.

I got the kids unpacked, the refrigerator is cleaned out and I even got to the grocery store to restock. Heck, I saw a student there and gave him a pep talk. Now I'm just trying to get my bearings. Back to life, back to prosthetics on a more regular basis, back to therapy... And in three weeks, Cam heads off to elementary school! It's mind bending. Jordan will get to really settle into her new room -- the 18-24 month old room. I think all of the playing and chattering that she's developed over our vacation is a HUGE deal. She's going to have a ball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I happened upon your site, I think through the ABS yahoo group. Your babies are beautiful!
My 16 month old has Symbrachydactyly (just diagnosed two weeks ago!) She's missing some fingers among a few other issues.
It's always good to see another normal family with the same bit of differences :)