I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

7.03.2007

Ick

The girl's intestinal issues aren't improving.

GROSS.

So we're going to start allergies tests on Thursday to figure out what's going on. We're close to a month of icky poops.

I have no experience in this kind of ongoing health problem. I'd like to say it's just teeth, but I don't know!

Here is a slideshow of our big zoo trip over the weekend:



As usual, if you can't see these pictures, you're welcome to join in on the fun at Flickr.

It may be the fourth of July tomorrow, but Jordan's PT is kindly coming over to help fit lifts for her newest non-sandal shoes. I'm still pretty bummed she can't wear her favorite shoes. Maybe I'll sneak them on our vacation so she can wear them a couple of times.

We're working in the newsroom tomorrow... Not a full day, so hopefully we'll have a fun holiday at some point in the day. We're thinking about calling it a "hol" or "iday" since it won't be a full holiday.

No comments: