I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

7.01.2007

Zoo fun!

Jordan got to go to the zoo today!! She went when she was WAY too young to really understand where she was. This was the first time Jordan could enjoy it. Not only did she get to enjoy it, she also got to spend more time with her Uncle Barry. We also learned some interesting thing about Jordan.

She likes animals... She loves animals. She's not a huge fan of animals when they're really up close. But giraffes, monkeys and hippos from a far distance are awesome. She was exhausted after today's adventure. I'm going to upload a TON of pictures. There one that I think is really cool. She's walking in a crowd with her Dad. Just walking. Very simple. But it's beautiful to me. Just beautiful.

No comments: