I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

7.09.2007

Drumroll please.....

No allergies!


Jordan's doctor emailed me and let me know that after the girl's blood was tested for many, many allergens it appears that she doesn't have any allergies. We can go back to feeding her normally again.

But that still leaves the question: What is going on?

Another good piece of news -- The poop factor isn't as gross at the point. Hopefully we can keep it this way and hope this was just some strange phase... Put it into our past.

Who knows.

No comments: