I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

7.31.2006

No sign

The blankie remains missing. My temporary blanket is working. And the business that had the replacement blankets emailed me to say the shipment is on its way. Hooray.

I snuck into Jordan's room this morning while she took her morning nap... She was peacefully sleeping on her belly. It was the deep kind of sleep where she was breathing very deeply. She was so peaceful. So peaceful that I decided to get to work late and just get my work done from home. I just couldn't bear to bother that beautiful rest.

No comments: