I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

7.04.2006

Off schedule, but happy

Jordan woke up twice in the middle of the night. I can't be sure it's because she's sleeping on a hard pack n' play or because she's teething or because she's sleeping in a room with Cameron and he talks in his sleep (or whines in his sleep, you make the call)... Anyway. She woke up twice... And I'm extra tired today. I'm not complaining. It was a grey and foggy day -- And those days are just as gorgeous from our view.

Happy Family!Since her sleep was a bit off... Jordan actually woke up before her brother. We had a nice early morning alone eating cereal and watching the tide drop. Then she took a monster nap to try and make up for the sleep she lost last night. And after that -- Oh why not... We went shopping again. I swear, she goes out of her way to squeal and smile at people to catch their attention.

No comments: