I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

7.12.2006

Breaking News in Jordan's World

We got into First Steps today. After months and months of petitioning and asking and testing and convincing the state... Jordan was admitted today. I'm thrilled. I'm proud. And I'm so honored that so many doctors and therapists stood behind us to explain to the program why Jordan deserved the assistance and care. What does this mean to me? I will not have to spend as much money on Jordan's therapy and it gives us access to even more knowledge and programs that will make sure she continues to grow and develop! I feel like I just won a race or made it into the lead role of a play or lost 30 pounds or something tremendous. I'm pretty happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such wonderful news. She is so blessed to have so many people pulling for her.