I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

7.06.2006

Enjoying the outdoors


Enjoying the outdoors
Originally uploaded by Jen Reeves.
We took it pretty easy the last 24 hours. Randy caught a strange 24 hour bug... Is much better today. So Jordan didn't do much yesterday except amuse all of us and sleep in various rooms to keep her away from her dad's germs. She is certainly addicted to Mommy. She's great with other people, but if she notices me in the room, she runs out of her happy smiles unless she's in my arms. By the way... I just realized I can blog directly from my Flickr site. Silly me. I've been wasting time coding Flickr pictures on my own when it can do it for me.

I have to say, there's something about the ocean air that makes the time here rush way too fast. One week isn't enough to soak in the environment. When we meet people in town, they ask if we're here for a month or two. When we say we're just here for the week they look at us a little strange. I wish I had a month or two to hang out here.

No comments: