I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

7.30.2008

Special Exposure Wednesday

Jordan discovered her brother's digital camera (don't tell him) while she was in the newsroom yesterday. She ran all over the place taking pictures. It was SO classic. It took her about four or five pictures when she figured out the whole process. She actually took my picture while I took her picture.
5 Minutes for Special Needs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job, Jordan! Oh boy, now we get to see the work of a talented new photographer. :)
(Melody 5MFSN)

Anonymous said...

Great photos...they even fit right in with the Special Exposure logo, LOL! My daughter grabs our cameras every chance she gets, nice we have digital now so they can click away to their hearts content. You have a darling little girl!

danette said...

Awww, she's precious!

Anonymous said...

That's great!!!!

Niki said...

Hi. Love it! Wanted to share this with you...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1039730/I-born-left-arm--I-modelling-contract.html


Have you seen this lady?