I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

7.28.2008

The grace period is over

I had to work tonight, but I wanted to announce that Jordan's bedtime grace period has ended. On May 2nd, we moved turned our girl's crib into a daybed. I waited a week and expected her to start escaping from her room and avoiding bedtime.

Almost three months later, she finally did on the day before she turned 31 months old!

Randy found her at the top of the stairs grinning a silly grin and telling him she needed to go potty.

Our enjoyment of knowing our girl is safely in her bed is over.

Oy.

I'm playing with technology (as usual). Here's a piece of video I posted a while back (I think). There's a video hosting company called Motionbox I use that just started making it possible to embed HD quality video. Here you go:



Unfortunately the video isn't actually HD quality b/c I can't edit in HD at work yet. If I have time to learn Final Cut on my computer, I could start pumping out some really nice stuff. Darn life -- If only I had more time!!

1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

i remember when you posted that video, and my how she has grown since then.
I like it. It's very cute.
What a sweetie!
Oh and i like the demands she's making while eating out. That's just too funny.
I can just hear it...