I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

7.14.2008

Driving home

I started writing a bunch of stuff about our vacation in a post last
night but I didn't get it done before I needed to go to bed. Now we're
on the road headed home. We expect to stop somewhere in Ohio tonight.
We are almost out of New York and plan to eat dinner somewhere in
Pennsylvania to give the kids a chance to run around and eat food I
wouldn't normally feed them.

Speaking of food. During thus trip, Jordan ate wayyyyy too many fries
and Cam ate wayyyyy to many grilled cheeses. I tried to not let that
bother me while I gobbled down lobster and scallops and yummy stuff
like that.

No comments: