I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

7.23.2008

Special Exposure Wednesday

I stumbled upon this awesome idea from the blog 5 Minutes for Special Needs. It's a chance to show a cool moment of our kidlets through photos. Special needs is a tough word for me to swallow sometimes even though Jordan is two and a half and we've had a long time to digest what her differences mean in this world. She does need special things every once and a while. But thanks to her stubbornness, those special needs aren't as obvious as you would think.

5 Minutes for Special Needs


Here's a sweet moment when we were at the beach in Maine. She was so happy she started dancing. It's her newest love and she's getting stronger at jumping and spinning every day... She's figuring out her balance!




It was so fun to watch - The picture doesn't tell half of it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jordan is absolutely beautiful! Her smile has me grinning from ear to ear, and I can feel the joy of her dance.

Thrilled to have you join Special Exposure Wednesday. (Melody from 5MFSN)

And I LOVE your blog name...perfect!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful child! Thanks for sharing! I love what you said about her stubbornness...sometimes that can be a positive quality! Hang in there! :)

Tricia said...

Jordan is absoultely Beautiful. What a perfect little girl you have.

Kari said...

What a beautiful child you have!! I found you on 5MFSN BTW Nice to meet you!!

Trish said...

She is so cute, and it looks like she is having a great time! So glad you posted a picture.

Lori said...

What a darling little girl! I found you on 5MFSN and am excited to learn more about Jordan. Thanks so much!