I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.01.2007

Jordan walking!


Jordan walking!
Originally uploaded by NerdyMom
I finally caught an action shot of the girl walking. I'm so proud.

During Cam's pre-kindergarten graduation, I basically let Jordan run free. I trust the families who have kids at the school, we were sitting near the back and her favorite teachers were there keeping an eye on her. She wasn't disruptive, she was just enjoying this whole entire walking life.

It was AWESOME to watch. You know, it was also just special to see other Moms who were as thrilled as I was to watch her moving and grooving with such ease. They know how hard Jordan has worked. It feels nice to have support everywhere I turn.

No comments: