I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.15.2007

It's back

Jordan's prosthetic is back and she'll be able to start wearing it again tomorrow. She will be the proud owner of a prosthetic with a new glove! The "skin" is clean again!

Miss Jordan is walking better than ever. It's pretty exciting. But her tummy isn't improving. The BRAT diet only led to a really gross diaper problem... A different problem than comes from eating standard food. So I'm a bit stumped on what to do. I kind of think we're just going to have to play this out by ear until those teeth actually push through. It has to happen soon!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

She sounds like a sweetheart. I'm glad she handles her prosthetic so well for a young one.