I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

6.05.2007

She's full of waves

The girl stayed up late tonight and went to Cam's big t-ball game. She is so happy to just play around the grass, rocks and pull all the stuff out of her diaper bag.

Her hair is growing and the longer it gets, it just gets wilder. CRAZY. I have no clue what to do with it. She hates bows and hats. So I'll just let her live it up in her happy, curly ways.

I'm exhausted. I think I'm going to actually go to bed at a normal time tonight.

No comments: