I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

8.11.2006

Showing off the girl

So my old friend Dan came into town. I was his RA at Syracuse. Anyway. He drove out into town to visit us for lunch. He happened to be visiting his family in the state, so he didn't have to drive far. I hadn't seen him in person in quite a while. Anyway, I kept Jordan with me for the morning so he could meet her. Cam had a field trip at school, so he didn't get to meet him. Bummer. Maybe next time.

So, Jordan showed off her smiling, her ability to play and shake her head... All kinds of stuff. It was fun.

Did I take pictures?

Nope. I stink. I guess I'll have to get Dan back into town sometime soon so we can catch a few pictures. Heck, at least one!

I think this may be one of my first times when I just totally forgot to take a picture. I must be slacking.

No comments: