I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

8.16.2006

Rolling around

You know, I was talking to my friend Heather about rolling and I realize I never updated anyone on Jordan's rolling skills. She gets it now. She is so good at it, the first thing she does when I put her down for a nap is roll onto her belly.

I think she's kind of using the rolling thing as a means of transportation. Anytime she wants to go a short distance, she rolls. Anytime she wants to go any further... You know, I'm not sure if she's really ever felt the need to go any further. Nomatter how I try to encourage her, she just doesn't have the need to go, go, go like her brother had. She's a bit more laid back.

I'm not complaining. But it is harder to try and figure out a crawling system (or scooting) if she doesn't really feel the desire to move. It will happen. Just not yet.

No comments: