I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

4.09.2006

Thumb sucking and not sleeping

Yup. That's a picture of her sucking her thumb. The girl sucks it more and more by the day. It's another thing I need to let go. I've prayed she wouldn't find the need to suck her thumb or need a pacifier. But I'm going to let it go.

What I'm not letting go well is how she's not falling asleep the way she did when she didn't go to day care. I realize I can't have everything I want when I hand my baby over to someone else's care. But I'm sad it took some crying for her to go to sleep tonight. She cried before every nap this weekend. It's just hard to watch after all the work I did before day care.

We're headed into another week... This one also includes a trip to Poppy and Grandma's house. Hopefully we'll get to see our friends the Bells. That will be very special.

No comments: