I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

4.14.2006

Showing off

I think Jordan discovered her little arm yesterday. After weeks of exercises and playing with her little arm, yesterday she started lifting it up to her face, touching her lips with it. I was very excited. It's the smallest things that are very exciting.

She's smiling and cooing to all of the family and friends she hasn't met before as we visit Grandma and Poppy's house. She's also sleeping well... Even though she has to sleep in a room with her Daddy and I... And Daddy snores. Cameron would never sleep long when he knew someone else was in the room with him. So we have more proof of what a good girl she is.

Jordan seems to enjoy the extra attention she's getting here... But I wonder if she's getting used to extra attention. The women at her daycare give her all kinds of extra love and affection. Lucky girl.

No comments: