I decided to start blogging about Jordan from the moment I found out I was pregnant. Jordan was born with a little arm that didn't grow like most babies. Her left arm stopped just above the elbow. Now I'm committed to making sure Jordan gets everything out of life. We feel blessed to be the parents of a very special little girl.

4.24.2006

Coughs and sneezes

When I got to school to pick up the kids, Jordan had crusty goo under her nose and they told me she hadn't slept since 1pm. Not a good sign. Now I can hear her over the monitor coughing and sneezing.

I think I didn't do a good enough job to keep her away from her brother's cold.

I hope she can keep sleeping and get some rest. She fell asleep tonight in the most unhappy way -- All kinds of cries. It was miserable.

Tomorrow we fit her for the prosthetic. It should be interesting to cast a little baby's arm... Especially an arm that is so active at the base.

No comments: